The present disclosure is directed to all Users who visit and interact with the site www.mygoodclient.com (the "Site") and who wish to access the services provided by the software platform "My Good Client".
The Website is owned by 142 S.r.l. based in Giulianova (TE) – Italy, via Aurelio Saffi, n. 7 that, in compliance with the provisions of the Decree. N. 196 of 30 June 2013 and according to EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 ("GDPR"), with the present form, provides some important information about the treatment personal information will be submitted during the registration process to the Site or within the navigation within the site itself and/or the use of services specifically requested.
The provision of data is optional, however, the failure to include the same in the required fields, will prevent the User registration on the Site and, consequently, the impossibility to use the platform.
The data controller is the 142 S.r.l. – with Headquarters in Giulianova (TE) – Italy, via Aurelio Saffi, n. 7.
The processing of data uses appropriate procedures to protect User privacy and consists of the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation, distribution , including combinations of two or more of these activities.
In particular, the data collected through specific forms, will be used:
- To allow the registration on the Site and to access the services reserved to registered Users as well as for legal obligations related to those;
- With the consent of the User, for sending promotions, discounts, special conditions by 142 Srl, as well as for sending commercial communications or information (newsletters), to carry out market research also aimed to assess the degree of Users satisfaction (customer satisfaction) and for the reporting of all initiatives concerning services offered on the site www.mygoodclient.com, by means of automated systems, such as email or sms (marketing).
The data processing will be mainly carried out with the help of electronic or automated, in the manner and with the appropriate resources to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Code.
In particular, will be taken all the necessary technical, computer, organizational, logistical and procedural security, so as to guarantee the minimum level of data protection provided by law allowing access only to people in charge of the treatment by the owner or data processors designated by it.
The data will also be managed and protected in areas where access is under constant control.
The personal data provided by the User, for the purposes listed above, may be disclosed to the following entities:
- To employees and/or associates of 142 S.r.l.;
- To companies or consultants in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of the Site and/or the Platform;
- To companies appointed by the 142 S.r.l. for sending online communications;
- To all those public and/or private individuals and/or legal entities (law firms, management consultancies and tax), if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate for the proper fulfillment of contractual obligations in relation to the services provided by the Website and the obligations arising from the law;
- Personnel assigned to customer care;
- To all those subjects (including public authorities) that access data in legislative measures or administrative.
The computer systems and software used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
Such information is not collected to be associated with specific individuals, but also by their very nature, could, through processing and associations, enabling the identification of the User. This category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by Users accessing the site, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistics on the use of the Site and other way to access MGC, such as Mobile Applications, and to check their correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. This process is not scheduled to receive information directly identifiable.
User data will be kept only for the time necessary to ensure the proper performance of the services offered.
In the event of termination/closing of the Account on the Site at the initiative of the User, data will be kept for administrative purposes for a short period, without prejudice to any other specific legal obligations on the retention of accounting documentation or for purposes of public security.
In any case, it is understood that personal data will be stored and processed for marketing purposes, for the period of time allowed by law and the requirements of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data. At the end of this period the 142 S.r.l. will ask you to renew your consent to the processing of your data for such purposes or render them anonymously and keep them only for statistical or historical purposes.
Under Article. 7 of the Privacy Code, the User has the right to:
a) obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, and obtain their communication in intelligible form;
b) obtain from the Owner of Personal Data:
- Information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- Indication of the identity of the data Owner;
- Information on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as a designated representative on the territory of the State, as manager or as agent;
c) to obtain:
- The updating, rectification or integration of data concerning him/her;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- The attestation that the operations mentioned in the preceding paragraphs have been notified, also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d) object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him/her, even to the scope of the collection;
- to the processing of Personal Data concerning him, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Cookies are used to perform authentication operations, monitoring of sessions and storing specific information about Users who access the site.
Session Cookies are used for authentication, multimedia cookies (“Flash Cookies”) required for playback of content.
If the user requires it (through the selection of the box "remember me" when logging in), Persistent Cookies are activated to allow the storage of authentication credentials.
Cookies described above are defined as technical because serve exclusively for technical purposes or to meet specific User requirements.
The User can choose at any time to disable cookies on his/her electronic device that is used for navigation, through the browser settings; however, blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the functionality of the Site, some Web pages and some content, in fact, may not be displayed properly.
142 S.r.l. strenghten its commitment to users’ data protection according to EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 ("GDPR"). Specifically, we want to further clarify that the User has the right to:
- receive confirmation of the existence of Personal Data and access their content (access rights);
update, modify and / or correct Personal Data (right of rectification);
- request the deletion or limitation of the processing of Personal Data (right to be forgotten and right to limitation);
- oppose the treatment (right of opposition);
- revoke the consent, where provided, without prejudice to the consent given prior to the revocation;
- receive an electronic copy of the Data concerning him / her as Interested, when such Data have been returned in the context of the contract and request that such Data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, the interested party may contact the Data Protection Officer by sending his / her request to the address [email protected], or directing the communication via post to:
via A. Saffi, 7
64021 - Giulianova (TE)